Digital Marketing Assistant
The role supports the Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Media preparing presentations, documentations and other analysis that require additional sourcing of information and supporting analysis. This task transcends multiple digital teams and so requires someone who enjoys sourcing, summarising and utilising data and insight. The role will interact with Performance channels; Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliates and CRM channels; Email, App Push Notifications and the B2B team.
Current key projects include growing Omnichannel initiatives, moving measurement away from last-click attribution and continuous incrementality testing to understand the true value of the consumer.
The role will give exposure to not only the immediate CRM & Performance Marketing team but to stakeholders across the ecomms business.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable as this is a dynamic role which will evolve over time while as project, campaign, trading tasks as SLIM scales up it’s business in a new post COVID19 world.
They will work collaboratively across key internal teams as well as with external agencies to identify new opportunities, innovation and best in class activations to excite and connect with customers through marketing activity.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
– Support the delivery of business KPIs (Traffic, Revenue, CoS) by performing administrative tasks to ensure continuity of marketing activities
– Ensuring the delivery of the trade promotional calendar, preparing weekly reporting
– Conducting analysis using web analytics platforms SimilarWeb, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
– Supporting the strategic plan through assisting with projects, building proposals and coordinating these from start to finish
– Gather performance data from web and social media pages to support projects, campaigns and trade tasks
– Updating spreadsheets, presentation and inventory lists.
– Assisting in the preparation of presentations
– Purchase Order management
– Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
– Work closely with CRM team and the customer data teams to contributing to a customised marketing strategy on when and how we speak to new and existing clients
Skills and Education
The minimum level of education or qualifications
– Degree level preferred
– Active on social media
– Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
– Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills.
– Excellent numerate skills
– Highly organized
– Strong computer literacy
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to learn new systems and absorb large amounts of data and summarise
– Problem-solving / Creative solutions
– Enthusiastic and self-motivated
– Degree in Marketing, Advertising, the Maths or Sciences
– Ability to multi-task and act with pace
– Ability to merge data sets together and provide commentary
– Project management experience
– Strong presentation skills
– Usage of web analytics packages - Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics
– Usage of market analysis packages – Kantar / SimilarWeb / Google Trends
Measures / Key Performance Indicator’s
– KPI for this role will be the delivery of business KPIs (Traffic, Revenue, CoS)
Media, Trade Marketing and CRM
brand and insights
Ecommerce trade and digital analytics
Local marketing teams across markets
Creative studio & content managers
Please apply by e-mailing with a cover letter and CV.
Closing Date: 15 December 2020